YouTube Premium and Amazon Prime are two popular subscription-based services that offer a variety of benefits to their users. However, many people may wonder whether they can access YouTube Premium for free with an Amazon Prime membership. In this article, we'll explore whether YouTube Premium is free with Amazon Prime and what the differences are between the two services.
Is YouTube Premium Free with Amazon Prime?
Unfortunately, YouTube Premium is not free with Amazon Prime. While Amazon Prime offers a variety of benefits, including free two-day shipping, access to Prime Video, and access to Prime Music, it does not include access to YouTube Premium.
What is YouTube Premium?
YouTube Premium is a subscription-based service that offers a range of exclusive features to its users. Some of the key features of YouTube Premium include:
- Ad-free videos: With YouTube Premium, you can watch videos without any interruptions from ads.
- Offline playback: YouTube Premium allows you to download videos for offline playback, which is especially useful when traveling or in areas with poor internet connectivity.
- Background playback: With YouTube Premium, you can play videos in the background while using other apps or when your phone is locked.
- Access to exclusive content: YouTube Premium provides access to original series, movies, and documentaries that are not available on the regular YouTube website or mobile app.
What is Amazon Prime?
Amazon Prime is a subscription-based service offered by Amazon that provides a variety of benefits to its users. Some of the key benefits of Amazon Prime include:
- Free two-day shipping: Amazon Prime members can receive free two-day shipping on eligible purchases.
- Access to Prime Video: Amazon Prime members can access a variety of movies and TV shows through Prime Video.
- Access to Prime Music: Amazon Prime members can access over two million songs through Prime Music.
- Early access to deals: Amazon Prime members can access lightning deals 30 minutes before non-Prime members.
Differences Between YouTube Premium and Amazon Prime
While both YouTube Premium and Amazon Prime are subscription-based services that offer a range of benefits to their users, there are some key differences between the two services. Here are some of the main differences:
- Access to exclusive content: While both services offer access to exclusive content, the types of content are different. YouTube Premium focuses on original series, movies, and documentaries, while Amazon Prime Video offers a wider variety of movies and TV shows.
- Ad-free videos: While YouTube Premium offers ad-free videos, Amazon Prime Video still includes ads in some cases.
- Price: The price of YouTube Premium is $11.99 per month, while the price of Amazon Prime is $12.99 per month (or $119 per year).
In conclusion, YouTube Premium is not free with Amazon Prime. While both services offer a range of benefits to their users, they have different focuses and features. Consider your needs and preferences when deciding which service is right for you.