If you want to store your photos online and be able to access them from various devices, there is no better option than Google Photos. You can always upload images from your phone or your PC and always have them at your disposal.
You can delete them from your device to free up some storage space as soon as you upload them. Keep reading if you are wondering how to upload images to Google Photos on your PC. We are going to show you the steps.
How to upload images to Google Photos on your PC
You can access the images from your PC to Google Photos as soon as you upload them from other devices. In other words, you can open the Google Photos app on your smartphone or tablet, and all the images will be there. Even if you haven’t used Google Photos on your PC before, don’t worry. The steps are super simple. Here is what you need to do:
- Open a browser of your choice and go to Google Photos
- Make sure you are logged in to your Google Account
- To upload images from your PC, click Computer.
- Find the image you want to upload and click Open. You can upload several images at once; select the photos and click Open.
- Wait for the images to upload.
You have successfully uploaded the photos from your PC to Google Photos. You can access them now from your smartphone or tablet.