Gaia is a video streaming service focused on mindfulness, yoga, meditation, and more. You can explore the content and see what’s available with the help of a 7-days free trial. If you like what the service offers, you can choose one of the available plans: a monthly plan, an annual plan, and Gaia + live access plan. If you recently changed your credit or debit card or want to change your payment method and use PayPal, you will have to change your payment method. Here, in this article, we will show you the steps. Without further ado, let’s see how to update the payment method on Gaia.
How to Update the Payment Method on Gaia
Updating your payment method requires just a couple of seconds of your time. You can easily switch to PayPal or add info from your new debit or credit card. Here are the steps:
- Open a browser, go to Gaia.com and log in
- Click on the Account icon in the top-right corner of the screen
- From the drop-down menu, select My account
- Select the Payment info section and click on Update
- Now either add credit or debit card information (name on the card, card number, expiration date, CVV) or click on PayPal and log in to your account
- Once you are done, click Save at the bottom of the page.
That would be all. You have successfully updated your payment method in Gaia.