In this article, we are going to show you some ways that you can use to unsubscribe from the email notifications that you get from Funimation. This is a straightforward process and will not take much of your time. So, without further ado, let’s get straight to the case.
Steps to unsubscribing from Funimation email notifications using the Unroll.me app
You might have to use a third-party app to unsubscribe from Funimation notification letters. We will show you some apps that will help you unsubscribe from the email update notification emails from Funimation.
The first way to unsubscribe from email notifications is using the Unroll.me platform. This platform allows you to unsubscribe from not just Funimation email notifications, but you can use it for other subscriptions as well. And here is how:
- Open the me platform on your device and log into your email account. The emails that Unroll.me supports are Google, Yahoo, and Outlook.
- Once you have logged into your email account, you should see all email subscriptions displayed on your screen. You will now need to find the Funimation platform there. Once you have found it, head over to the next step of this article.
- Do you see that there are three options displayed right next to Funimation’s name? Well, the first option is the Rollup option, the second one is the Unsubscribe option, and the third is the Keep in Inbox option. You will need to click on the second one, the Unsubscribe one, to cancel your email subscription.
- A new notification window will pop up on your screen, asking you whether or not you want to end your notification subscription to Funimation. Confirm that by clicking on the Confirm button, and you are all done.
Steps to unsubscribing from Funimation email notifications using the Unlistr app
The Unlistr app is similar to the Unroll.me application. The difference between those two is that the Unlistr app allows you to find and end your email subscriptions on IOS devices. The Unlistr platform is available on both IOS and Android devices, and you can use it on Outlook emails too.
This platform is free for IOS and Android users, but if you use Outlook, you will have to pay an annual subscription that costs 20 dollars. If you do not want to spend money, finding another platform that suits you is best.
- You will have to open the platform by clicking on the link above or search for Unlistr in your browser.
- Once you have opened the Unlistr platform, you must log into your email account. You can choose which account you want to log in to.
- This platform will ask you to select a folder to scan to display the senders. Once the scanning process has been finished, you will see a list of all of the subscribed emails you have received in the folder you selected earlier.
- From that list, find the Funimation sender and look for the Unsubscribe button. The button should be located right next to that email.
- To cancel your subscription, click on the Unsubscribe button. You will be asked to confirm the unsubscription. After that, you are all done.