Nowadays, there are so many streaming services, and it can be hard to choose the one to go for. But the great thing is that these services offer free trial periods lasting between 7 and 30 days, so you can try it out and decide if that service is for you.
HBO GO is unique among many services, and here is why. This service is free with your paid HBO subscription through a TV provider. Some of the TV providers are Spectrum, Cox, Xfinity, etc. If you want to try it out, keep reading. We are going to show you how to sign in to HBO GO.
How to sign in to HBO GO
You can sign in to HBO GO if you have an HBO subscription through your TV provider. When you sign in, you’ll be able to watch great content, such as HBO originals, hit movies, and TV shows. You can sign in using your PC, Android, or iOS device, and we will show you the steps.
Sign in using your PC
- If you want to start using HBO Go on your PC, go to hbogo.com and click on Sign-in in the top-right corner of the screen.
- Next, on the list of providers, select your college or your provider
- Now, you need to enter your credentials (your username and your password) for your TV provider account. If you are unsure of your credentials, contact your provider for the details.
Sign in using your Android device
- Download and install the HBO GO app for Android
- Next, open the app, and tap on your profile icon
- Tap Sign in.
- On the list of providers, select your college or your provider
- Enter your credentials for your TV provider account.
Sign in using your iOS device
- Download and install the HBO GO app for iOS devices
- Go to Settings of your iOS device and tap on your TV provider
- Select your provider
- Enter your credentials for your TV provider account
- Tap Sign in.
When you adjust this, the HBO GO app and other similar apps can use the credentials for your TV provider account to sign in automatically.