The Opera browser falls into the most popular and most used category. If this browser is your choice, don’t forget that you can make specific changes to spice things up or add more simplicity and comfort to everyday usage.
One of the things the Opera browser comes with is Speed Dial, and it also has a speed dial suggestion option. If you don’t like the idea of getting suggestions of this kind, you can turn it off. In this article, we will show you how to do just that. See how to show or hide Speed Dial suggestions in Opera.
How to Show or Hide Speed Dial suggestions in Opera
Making this kind of change in the Opera browser is very simple. With a few clicks, you can give your browser a complete makeover. Speed Dial suggestions are turned on by default. If you are not sure where the Speed Dial suggestion option is located and how to disable it, follow the steps below:
- Open the Opera browser on your computer
- Click on the three horizontal lines in the top-right corner of the screen
- Look for the “Appearance” section
- You will find the option “Show Speed Dial suggestions” there
- The switch next to the option will be in blue because the option is turned on by default
- To turn it off and hide the suggestions, click on the switch
This is how you can turn off “Show Speed Dial suggestions.” If you change your mind, you can turn on the option again. To do that, follow the same steps and click on the switch.