If you just installed iTunes on your Windows 10 PC, remember that you can adjust its options and set up restrictions. iTunes has a great set of options that allow you to limit or block certain services and features. It's not just that. You can also block or limit explicit content from the iTunes Store. Here, we will share a quick and easy-to-follow guide on setting up restrictions on iTunes on Windows 10. So, if that’s something you want to do, keep reading.
How to Set up Restrictions on iTunes on Windows 10
To set up restrictions on iTunes on your Windows 10 PC, follow the steps listed below:
- Launch iTunes
- When the app opens up, click on Edit
- Then click Preferneces
- Next, click on Restrictions
- You will now be presented with a set of options that you can adjust according to your needs and desires
- You can disable Podcasts, Internet radio, iTunes Store, Apple Music, Music Profiles, and Shared Libraries. To do that, just tick the one you want to disable.
- To restrict music to explicit content, tick the dedicated option
- In the pop-up window, click Restric Explicit Content to confirm your action
- You can do the same with Movies, TV Shows, and Books with explicit content
When you make the changes you want, click OK at the bottom of the window.