Netflix is an excellent video streaming service where you can watch movies, TV shows, and more. It has many great features that allow you to experience the best possible. Among the variety of options you can find is the one designed for managing playback settings.
That way, you can adjust and change your options as they suit you. Wondering how to manage playback settings on Netflix? Keep reading. Here is a quick and straightforward guide.
You can make changes within several seconds. The steps are explained below.
Managing playback settings using the browser
If you want to change playback settings on Netflix, you can do it only using the browser. In other words, if you prefer using the app to watch movies and TV shows, you'll have to log in from the browser to make the changes. Here are the steps to follow:
- Open a browser of your choice
- Go to the Netflix website and log in
- Click on the icon in the top right corner
- From the drop-down menu, click on Account
- Scroll down and click on your profile
- Select Playback settings and click Change
- You will see the options there, so make the changes you want
Once done, click Save.
You have successfully changed the playback settings on Netflix.