So many browsers today are entirely free, and some are not as popular as others. When it comes to Windows 10, people use Chrome, Firefox, or Opera, but there are many other browsers you can try. If you want a change, you may try using the Vivaldi browser.
It has a wonderful design and plenty of options that you can change and adjust to your needs and desires. Below we will show you how to install the Vivaldi browser on your Windows 10 PC.
How to install the Vivaldi browser on your Windows 10 PC
The Vivaldi browser may be perfect for you, so install it and try it out. If you like how it works, adjust the settings and make it your default browser. Let’s see how to install it:
- Open the browser you are currently using and click on the following link to download the Vivaldi browser
- Next, click on Download Vivaldi for Windows
- The .exe file will be saved on your PC
- Click on that file to open it
- Read the End User License Agreement and when you are done, click Accept and Install
Once the browser is installed, you can make some changes immediately. You can change the theme, set the browser as default, import bookmarks from other browsers, and more. If you want, make changes immediately, or skip this step until you see how the browser works. You can make all these changes later.