Spotify is one of the best music streaming services, and if you have never tried it before, perhaps now is the time. While you can listen to music on Spotify for free, you can also use a Spotify Premium account with many benefits. Of course, the Premium option comes with a price, but if you are a new user, you can get a 3-month free trial. Here, we are going to share a guide on how to get Spotify Premium free trial.
Spotify Premium account offers many great things. First, you can listen to your favorite music without ads. You can play it anytime and anywhere, even when you are offline. There is also an on-demand playback option. So, it is something worth trying. You can try it for free, and if you like the service, you can continue using it after the free trial period ends. If not, you can always cancel your Spotify subscription.
Are you eligible for a free trial?
Here are a couple of things to mention. You are eligible for a free trial if:
- You are new to Spotify Premium Services
- You can provide a valid and current payment method to Spotify
- You must also pay for Spotify Premium (when the trial period ends) directly to Spotify and not through a cable operator or another provider
How to get Spotify Premium free trial
Here's how to get the Spotify Premium free trial:
- Go to Spotify.com and log in to your account (if you already have an account), or create a new account if you are a first-time user
- On the Account Overview page, click on Profile, located in the top-right
- Now click Account
- Next, select Get Premium
- You may now select a payment method (credit card, debit card, or PayPal)
- Enter your payment details.
- You will see a message saying you are eligible for a free trial. If there is no such message, you have already used a free trial or Spotify premium before, which means you can’t get a free trial. In other words, you will have to pay for Spotify Premium to use it.
- Click Start My Spotify Premium.