When watching Netflix on your computer, you may stumble upon the error code UI3012. You may also see messages like “There was an unexpected error; please reload the page and try again” or “Unexpected Error.” We will share a quick guide on how you can fix this.
How to fix Netflix error code UI3012
Here are several things you can try that can fix this error:
- Log out of Netflix and log back in – this is often all you have to do, so give it a shot.
- Restarting your streaming device – in most cases, the error message appears when you watch Netflix on your computer. It will show up on other devices as well. Whichever device you are using, restart it and then try again.
- If you are using your cellular network, switch to Wi-Fi.
- Restart your modem and router – turn off your streaming device, then unplug your router and modem from the power source. Wait a minute, plug it back in, turn on your streaming device and try again.
- Connect your computer directly to your modem – Turn off your computer, use the Ethernet cable, and plug it into your modem and computer. Unplug your modem from power and wait for a minute. Plug it back in. Turn your computer on and try again.
- If you are using a VPN, disable it.
- Reset router settings on your PC – click on the Search bar in the top-left corner of the screen, type Network reset, then click on it. Click Reset Now. Your PC will restart.
One of the things we have suggested here will work, but you may try a few before the error is gone. Once the error is gone, you will enjoy Netflix to the fullest, and that’s the most important thing.