In this article, we are going to be talking about one of the most common problems among the Houseparty users, the Houseparty not working issue. We will try our best to explain and give you some of the possible solutions to you. So, keep reading this article to find out how to fix this problem.
Why is your Houseparty app constantly crashing?
There are several reasons why your Houseparty application crashes. For example, these can be the reasons:
- maybe you do not have the internet
- maybe your RAM in total
- you do not have enough space on your device for Houseparty to work correctly
- There is a chance that the version of the Houseparty application you are using is outdated
- The Android system you are using is outdated and needs some updates to support the Houseparty application.
- You did not give the Houseparty app permissions that it needed to work correctly.
- The cache memory that this app makes in your storage is full
- The whole Houseparty platform is currently down or has run into a bug
Steps to fix the Houseparty not working issue
Now, in this article section, we will try our best to give you some possible solutions to your issue. We cannot guarantee that these steps will work, but they should. So, it is best if you try to do all of these tips; some might even fix your issue.
- So, Houseparty is an application that works only whenever you have a stable internet connection. If you do not have internet access while trying to use it, you will not be able to interact with anyone or even change the app’s settings. Always ensure your Wi-Fi and mobile data are turned on if you want to use the app. If you have Wi-Fi on, go to your router to check and see if the green light is burning under the Internet section. If not, it means that you currently do not have internet access. You can wait or contact your provider for more information and solutions.
- If the RAM is totally on your device, some apps may crash constantly and will not work. It is best if you turn some of the apps off and clear your most recently used apps tab often.
- Check your storage to see if it’s complete. It is optional, but if you want to clear out space so that other apps have more space to work the way they are supposed to, delete some of the apps you are not using. It would certainly help if you deleted some photos or videos you no longer need.
- The Houseparty app might stop working if there is a newer version available. Go to the Google Play Store or your App Store and download the latest update if one is available.
- Clear the cache that this app makes on your phone. It will for sure help you with your storage too. Open your phone's settings and delete the cache memory.
- And, sometimes, the whole Houseparty platform crashes. You cannot do anything about it except wait. We are sure that the Houseparty staff team is working hard on fixing the bug and that you and your friends will be able to host a virtual house party very soon.