We can take many photos every single day thanks to our smartphones. Keeping all those photos safe is essential because they show our precious memories. One of the best ways to do that is by uploading them to Google Photos, which is not only a photo-sharing service but also a storage service.
We can upload images from our smartphones and access them on other devices, including PCs. You can do that using a browser on the computer. If you are new to the service and want to download images from Google Photos to your PC. So, keep reading; the steps are listed below.
How to download images from Google Photos to your PC
You can access the photos you keep on Google Photos using the app on your smartphone, but you can also access them on your PC. If you want to download the images to your computer, follow the steps below:
- Open your preferred browser and go to Google Photos
- Log in to your Google Account
- You will see all the images that you store on Google Photos listed there
- You can browse the pictures by date, or you can use the search bar to find the photos easier
- When you find the photo you want to download, select it
- Next, click on the three dots in the top-right corner of the screen
- Click Download
The image will be placed in your Downloads folder on your PC.
You can download several images at once. You can select a few photos and click on the three dots > Download. The images will be in a zip file, so you must unzip them first. It is all pretty straightforward, isn’t it?