Are you using the Livestorm platform for your webinars and would like to know how to delete one or more registrants registered in your webinar? Well, here is an article that explains how you can delete a registrant from your webinar. You do not need to download any software for this. The steps to perform this deletion are straightforward. You just have to follow the steps in the order they are mentioned here. Once you are done with these steps, you will realize that you can perform these steps on your own, too, without even referring to this article.
What you need to do first is to log in to the Livestorm platform from a browser. You can use any browser capable of loading the Livestorm webpage. You can use any device as long as that device can be connected to a stable and good-quality internet connection. The device should have a web browser installed. Once the device is connected to the internet and the browser is installed, you can log in to your Livestorm account. Open the Livestorm website and navigate to the ‘login’ button near the top-right corner of the Livestorm webpage. Click on this ‘login’ button to open the login page. You must enter the email in the first text box and the password in the following text box. Once you have filled in the email and the password, click on the ‘ready to Livestorm’ button. If you have logged in successfully, there should be no problem. However, you might get an error if you mistyped your email address or password. Recheck it and try to log in again if any error occurs.
Deleting a registrant
Once you have logged in to your Livestorm account, you should see the Livestorm dashboard where all your recent webinars will be visible. Now, perform the following steps to delete a registrant. If you want to delete more than one registrant, you just need to repeat the relevant steps for each registrant.
- From the Livestorm dashboard of your account, choose a webinar for which you want to delete a registrant. Click on the chosen webinar to open the webinar page.
- There will be some tabs near the top portion of the webinar page. From these tabs, click on the "People" tab.
- You should now see the names of all the registrants for this webinar in the open tab.
- Choose the registrant you want to delete, and then click on the name of the chosen registrant. This will open up that registrant’s profile in the sidebar from the right side.
- In the sidebar, click on the three-dots icon beside the name of the registrant.
- A menu will appear. Click on the "delete registrant" option from this menu.
- You can also delete the registrant's name directly from the "people" tab by clicking on the name, clicking on the three-dots icon beside the name, and clicking on the "delete registrant" option.
Points to note:
- The deleted registrant:
- Won’t be able to attend your webinar unless the registrant re-registers.
- I am not getting emails or reminders for your webinar.
- Has been deleted irreversibly, i.e., this deletion can’t be reversed/undone.
- It might need to be deleted again if the registrant re-registers.
- The deleted registrants:
- Questions and messages will be deleted from that webinar.
- Data will also be deleted from webinar graphs, analytics, and reports.