If you need to convert some Word files to Google Docs and have never done it before, you may think that a complicated task is ahead of you. You’ll be pleasantly surprised once you see how simple the steps are.
The file or several files will be converted with just a few clicks. Without further ado, let’s see how to convert Word to Google Docs.
Guide on how to convert Word to Google Doc
Converting Word files to Google Docs is super simple. You can do it all using Google Drive. Here are the steps:
- Open Google Drive on your PC and make sure you are logged in
- Next, click on New
- Now click on File Upload
- Find the file you want to convert and select it
- If you want to convert several files, select them all
- Click Open
- The files will now be uploaded to Google Drive
- As soon as they are uploaded, they will be converted to Google Docs
To open the file you just converted, double-click on the file or click Open with. That’s it!