PayPal is one of the best options for online money transfers. You can send and receive money and make purchases with just a few clicks. It is fast, convenient, and secure. When creating a profile, you must add specific information, including your phone number.
If you recently changed it, you should also make changes to PayPal, especially if some notifications about your payments are sent to your phone number as messages. We will share a quick and easy guide on changing your phone number on PayPal.
How to change your phone number on PayPal
If you want to change your phone number, add a new number or remove it, here is how you can do that:
- Open a browser of your choice, go to PayPal and log in to your account
- Click on the gear icon in the top-right corner of the screen
- Under Settings, the Account page will open automatically
- Find the Phone number section
- Suppose you want to add a new number, click +. Choose the phone type, add the number, and if you wish to, tick the option to make that number the primary one. Once you are done, click Add number.
- If you want to edit your current number, click Change. Make the changes you want and when you are done, click Change number.
That’s it. Now that you know the steps, you can edit your current phone number or add a new one.