Gaia is a video streaming service, but unlike the most popular ones, such as Netflix or Hulu, this one is focused on yoga, mindfulness, spirituality, etc. If you have an account and want to change your password, you are in the right place. In this article, we will share a quick and easy guide on changing your password on Gaia.
How to change your password on Gaia
For any account you have, your password should be long and strong, usually a combination of numbers and letters. If you are ready to change your password on Gaia, follow the steps listed below:
- Open a browser on your PC, go to Gaia.com and log in
- Next, click on the Account icon in the top-right corner
- Click on My Account
- Now click on Profile, located on the left side of the screen
- Scroll down, find the Password section, and click on Change
- Now enter your current password and your new password, and again add your new password to confirm it
- Once you are done, click Save.
There it is! You have successfully changed your password on the Gaia streaming service. Simple, right?