Flickr is one of the most popular photo and video hosting services and an online community. If you are into photos, love taking them, and want someone to see your work, Flick is the perfect place for you. If you are not a photographer but want to find some inspiration and enjoy the photos taken by people from around the globe, you will love Flickr, that’s for sure.
If you have an account and want to change the password but are unsure what steps to take, keep reading. We will share an easy-to-follow guide on how to change your password on Flickr. All the steps are listed below.
How to change your password on Flickr
Changing the password on Flickr isn’t complicated at all. A couple of simple steps and the password will be changed. Now here is what you need to do:
- Open a browser, go to Flickr.com and log in
- Next, click on the account icon in the top-right corner of the screen
- In the drop-down menu, click on Settings
- Under the Account section, click on the “Edit your password” option
- On the next screen, enter your current password and then enter your new password
- As you can see, you need to use at least 12 characters with no leading spaces
- Click on the eye icon, so the password you are typing is shown to you
- Once you are done, click on Change your Flickr password.
That would be all! You have now changed your password, and from now on, you will be able to use the new one to log in to your Flickr account.