The best place to shop for unique and handmade items is Etsy. You can find stores worldwide where people sell the most amazing things, from wedding decorations to jewelry, kitchen items, and more. If you already have an account and want to change the password but are unsure what steps to take, keep reading. Without further ado, let’s see how to change your password on Etsy.
How to change your password on Etsy
Before we proceed, we need to mention one thing. If you prefer to use the Etsy app to browse and shop for items, you won’t find the option that allows you to change your password. You will have to use a PC for this. Here are the steps you need to take:
- Open a browser of your choice, go to Etsy.com and log in
- Click on “You” in the top-right corner of the screen
- Next, click Account Settings
- Right on the next screen, you will see the Password section
- Now, add your current password, add your new password, and confirm your new password by adding it one more time
- Next, click Change password
Voila! You are done, and your password is now changed.
From now on, use your new password to log in to your Etsy account.