Flickr is the best place for those who love beautiful photos and videos. You can upload your images and show them to the world or find inspiration in photos other people take and upload them.
When you create a profile, you need to add your name, but you can always change it later. If this is something you would like to do, but are unsure how to do, keep reading. We will share a quick guide on changing your name on Flickr.
How to change your name on Flickr
There are two options in the name section on Flickr: your real name and your display name. You can change them both in a matter of seconds. Here is how you can do that:
- Open your preferred browser, go to Flickr.com and log in
- Click on the avatar icon in the top-right corner of the screen
- In a drop-down menu, click Settings
- Next, find the Profile section
- You will see two options we mentioned above: Real name and Display name
- To change the name, click on “Change.”
- If you want to change your real name, click “Change,” you will be taken to your Account / Edit your profile page, and you will be able to make adjustments there.
- If you click on “Change” next to your Display name, you can add the name you want into the box below “Change your screen name to.”
Remember that once you change your display name, the one you previously used will be available for others.
That would be all. Now you know all the steps needed to change your real name and display name on Flickr.