Viber is among the most popular instant messaging apps that you can use for video calls as well. Like many other apps, Viber now has the option to allow you to change the theme and switch from light to dark anytime you want.
If you are bored with the same old theme and want to change the game a bit, try other options Viber has in store for you. Plus, you may find that a dark theme is easier on the eyes, so switching can be very beneficial if you use Viber a lot during the day. Here, we are going to share a quick guide on how to change the theme on Viber.
How to change the theme on Viber
Changing the theme on Viber is simple and requires just a few steps. Here’s how to do that:
- Open the Viber app on your mobile phone or your tablet
- Click “More” in the bottom-right corner of the app
- Next, click Settings
- Click Appearance
- Now choose the theme you want
- The options are Classic (light theme), Dark Blue, and Black
- You can also go for the option below, that’s Auto Theme. If you toggle the switch for that option, Viber will automatically follow the theme you have on your phone. For example, if you have an Android phone and Android 10 installed with dark mode enabled, if you choose this option, Viber will follow it. If you change the system’s theme to light, Viber will follow it again and switch back to its classic (light) theme.
There it is. This is how you can change the theme on Viber. So, follow the steps below, try the options Viber offers, and choose the one that suits you.