Netflix is one of the most popular streaming services that offer a variety of movies, TV shows, documentaries, and cartoons. It’s an excellent way for the entire family to have fun and watch the content of choice.
There is something for everyone. If you recently changed your credit or debit card, you must update your payment info on Netflix. It is a pretty simple thing to do, so keep reading. We will show you how to change the payment method on Netflix.
How to change your payment method on Netflix
There are two methods to change the payment method on Netflix. You can do it from your computer and use the Netflix app on your smartphone or tablet. We are going to show you both.
Changing the payment method on a computer
Here are the steps to change your payment method on a computer:
- Open a browser and go to netflix.com
- Log in to your account
- Click on the icon located in the top-right corner
- Next, click Account
- Click Manage payment info
- If you want to change the details on the existing card, you need to click on Edit, located to the right of the card’s info.
- Once you edit the information, click Save.
- You can add a backup payment method; if that’s the case, click on Add another payment method.
- Now choose between a credit or debit card, or PayPal
- Follow the on-screen steps and add the necessary details
- Once you are done, click Save.
Changing the payment method using the Netflix app
- First, you must ensure you have the Netflix app on your smartphone.
- Open the app and tap on your profile picture, located in the bottom-right corner
- Tap Account.
- You will be taken to the Netflix web page
- Tap Manage payment info.
The next few steps are the same as those listed above (when changing the payment method on your PC). Follow the guide, and you’ll change the payment info in minutes.