If you are interested in yoga, meditation, fitness, and spirituality, Gaia could be a great video streaming choice. It offers over 8000 videos on the topics we just mentioned, and the library is constantly filled with fresh content.
If you just subscribed to the service and want to change the website language, keep reading. We will share a quick and easy guide with the steps needed. Without further ado, let’s see how to change the site language on Gaia.
How to change the site language on Gaia
On most services, the language set by default is English, but there is always an option that allows you to change the language. Gaia does not have a long list of available languages, but still, you may find the one that will suit you. Here are the steps to follow:
- Open a browser of your choice and go to Gaia.com
- Log in
- Next, click on the “Account” icon in the top right corner
- Now click My Account
- Click Settings, located on the left side of the screen
- You will see Language settings there
- Click on the “Edit” option
- You can now select one of the languages from the list by clicking on it
- Once you are done, hit the Save button.
That’s it! You have successfully changed the website language on Gaia.
As we mentioned, the list of languages you can choose from isn’t long, but we hope the language you have been hoping to find is there. You can always switch back to English, follow the same steps we have listed here, select English, and hit Save.