Gaia is the perfect video streaming service for those looking for videos on meditation, yoga, mindfulness, spirituality, and more. With the subscription, you will access over 8000 videos, which is constantly increasing.
If you have already used the free trial and are paying for one of the plans, keep in mind that you can always change the plan and pick another one. Gaia offers three options – a monthly plan, an annual plan, and Gaia + live access plan. Here, in this article, we will share a quick and easy guide on changing your plan on Gaia.
How to change the plan on Gaia
Changing the plan on Gaia is pretty simple. With a few clicks, you are done. Here are the steps:
- Open a browser of your choice and go to Gaia.com
- Log in
- Click on the Account icon located in the top-right corner of the screen
- From the drop-down menu, click on My account
- Under “Your plan section,” click on the option “Change plan.”
- On the next screen, you will see your plan, and you will be able to select another one by clicking on “Select new plan” below the plan you want to use.
As you can see, changing the Gaia plan doesn’t require much time or effort. A couple of clicks, and you are done.