Chrome is one of the most used web browsers with many great features. You can dive into settings and play with the options to see what works for you. Making changes in Chrome is a task that doesn’t ask for a lot of effort or time.
If you are new to this browser, keep in mind that, among the many things you can adjust according to your desires, you can also change the font size. You can choose a smaller or bigger font size if the one that comes as default doesn’t suit you. This article will show you how to change font size in Chrome.
How to change font size in Chrome
Chrome is very simple to use, but if you downloaded it for the first time, you might need some time to get around it. That’s why we are here. Let’s see how to change the font size:
- Open Chrome browser
- Click on the three dots located in the top-right corner of the browser.
- Click Settings
- When the Settings page opens, click Appearance, located on the left side
- Look for Font size
- Once you find it, you will see that its default size is “medium,” which is also recommended.
- Click on that option, and a menu with a few more options will show up
- You can choose the font size that suits you
- When you click on a specific font size, for instance, small, you will see a preview immediately because the font size changes instantly.
- Once you decide which font size suits you best, click on it, and that’s it. It will change right away.
That’s how you can change the font size in Chrome. If you want to do that, follow the steps listed here, and you’ll be done in the blink of an eye.