Instagram is one of the most popular photo-sharing applications that allow us to edit and share our photos with our followers and the rest of the world with ease. It’s simple and it’s fun, but even if you know all that you may want to deactivate your account for a while, just to take a little break, and that’s ok. If you choose to do this, you can always reactivate the account with a simple log in, and all your photos, likes and followers will still be there. So, without further ado, let’s see how to deactivate your Instagram account.
You may also read: How To Fix Instagram Issues On Android
How to deactivate your Instagram account
You can’t deactivate your Instagram account using the mobile app. You can use the browser (on your mobile device or computer). Do the following:
- Go to www.instagram.com and log in
- Click on your username in the upper-right corner
- Once your profile page opens, click on Edit Profile
- On the “Edit Profile” page, click on the “Temporarily disable my account” (this option is located at the bottom of the page).
- You will be asked “Why are you disabling your account” choose one of the answers
- Then, enter your password
- Click on “Temporarily disable my account”.
As we said, you can always reactivate your account and all you need to do is log in!
Image Source: www.digitaltrends.com
You may also read: How To Send A Direct Message On Instagram